Join Our Team
McTish, Kunkel & Associates is a leading consulting engineering firm that continues to exhibit the highest professional standards. We set these standards and continue to grow because we have an employee base composed of dynamic professionals. McTish, Kunkel & Associates is an established professional services firm that offers our full-time employees competitive compensation packages, medical, dental, vision coverage, life insurance, short and long-term disability options, 401(k), training/professional development and much more. We are an equal opportunity employer. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability.
MARKETING ASSISTANT Responsible for overall administrative needs of the Montoursville Office specifically focused on marketing support.
Essential Job Functions:
- Coordinate all administrative needs for the Montoursville Office.
- Assist with the creation of new letters, reports and proposals.
- Plan meetings and trade shows by identifying and coordinating requirements, establishing contacts, developing schedules and coordinating mailing lists.
- Maintain promotional materials by inventorying stock and placing orders as needed.
- Coordinate all proposal activities to include scheduling submission dates, tracking proposal requirements, assembling proposals, drafting content, preparing visuals and graphics and assembling final documents.
- Maintain a sales database to include wins, losses, competitor data, proposal dollar value, etc.
- Prepare mailers and brochures by formatting content and graphics and arranging print and Internet media.
- Coordinate the office’s social media presence – primarily Facebook, Linkedin and MKA Internet content.
- Proofread correspondence, reports, proposals, etc. for spelling, grammar, punctuation and provide final review for overall integrity of company standards.
- Coordinate training requests, registrations and travel arrangements.
- Coordinate lunch-and-learn events with vendors.
- Prepare and distribute meeting minutes.
- Maintain client contact information for staff
- Maintain an overall supply inventory for the office
- Assist with company related errands
Secondary Job Functions:
- Assist with preparing mass mailings as needed
- Prepare UPS/Fedex and certified mailings as needed
- Assist other offices/departments when asked
- Company vehicle maintenance and maintain vehicle calendar
- Report copier issues to proper individuals
- Building maintenance coordination
- Office cleaning coordination
- Archive files coordination
- Maintain professional appearance of reception area and conference rooms
- Coordinate intraoffice social events
- MINIMUM EDUCATION-High School Diploma or Equivalent
- DESIRED EDUCATION-Associate or Bachelor’s in Business Administration or Marketing
- MINIMUM CERTIFICATION-None
- DESIRED CERTIFICATION-None
- MINIMUM SYSTEMS OR PROGRAM NEEDS/EXPERIENCE-Advanced skills in Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Acrobat, and Deltek Vision
- MINIMUM EQUIVALENT WORKING EXPERIENCE IN YEARS- 2+ years of similar work experience.
- DESIRED EQUIVALENT WORKING EXPERIENCE IN YEARS-5+ years of similar work experience.
- TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS-Regular short distance travel for company errands. Occasional same-day travel between office locations.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as a team member to complete assigned tasks in a timely manner.
- Strong multitasking skills
- Excellent data entry skills
- Strong organizational skills
Physical Demands/Working Requirements
Occasional lifting, walking, standing, reaching and use of hands as is typically found in a professional office environment.
ALL OFFICES IN PA:
TRANSPORTATION CONSTRUCTION INSPECTORS/MANAGERS McTish, Kunkel and Associates is currently accepting resumes for Transportation Construction Inspectors (TCI), Transportation Construction Inspector Supervisors (TCIS) and Transportation Construction Managers (TCM) for roadway and bridge construction projects throughout Pennsylvania. PennDOT and PA Turnpike Project experience is preferred. BSCE graduates with E.I.T. and P.E.s are needed and those certified in NICET, NECEPT, PennDOT Concrete and PennDOT CDS NextGen too. For over 40 years McTish, Kunkel and Associates has been a leader in performing construction inspection and documentation services for PennDOT, the PA Turnpike Commission, and various State Agencies. We offer excellent benefits and training programs for the various Construction Certification Programs required for Construction Inspection.
GENERAL EMPLOYMENT INQUIRY (All Locations)
McTish, Kunkel & Associates is a growing consulting engineering firm with offices in Montoursville, Allentown and Pittsburgh, PA. We are committed to community stewardship and the professional development of our staff. In order to continue our growth, we often make opportunistic hires when we identify highly skilled individuals that can supplement our team and share our company values. If no specific openings are listed that matches your skill set, please use this listing to submit your qualifications. We accept applications for the following fields/careers: CAD Technicians, Construction Inspectors and Managers, Civil Engineers, Highway and Bridge Engineers, Traffic Engineers, Environmental Scientists and Surveyors.