Join Our Team
McTish, Kunkel & Associates is a leading consulting engineering firm that continues to exhibit the highest professional standards. We set these standards and continue to grow because we have an employee base composed of dynamic professionals. McTish, Kunkel & Associates is an established professional services firm that offers our full-time employees competitive compensation packages, medical, dental, vision coverage, life insurance, short and long-term disability options, 401(k), training/professional development and much more. We are an equal opportunity employer. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability.
ALL OFFICES IN PA:
TRANSPORTATION CONSTRUCTION INSPECTORS/MANAGERS McTish, Kunkel and Associates is currently accepting resumes for Transportation Construction Inspectors (TCI), Transportation Construction Inspector Supervisors (TCIS) and Transportation Construction Managers (TCM) for roadway and bridge construction projects throughout Pennsylvania. PennDOT and PA Turnpike Project experience is preferred. BSCE graduates with E.I.T. and P.E.s are needed and those certified in NICET, NECEPT, PennDOT Concrete and PennDOT CDS NextGen too. For over 40 years McTish, Kunkel and Associates has been a leader in performing construction inspection and documentation services for PennDOT, the PA Turnpike Commission, and various State Agencies. We offer excellent benefits and training programs for the various Construction Certification Programs required for Construction Inspection.
CADD DESIGNER/DRAFTER McTish, Kunkel & Associates is seeking a CADD Designer/Drafter to join our Allentown, PA team and work collaboratively with members of our bridge design group to deliver quality work in support of our clients across Pennsylvania. Experience with Bentley MicroStation is required. Experience with AutoCAD is also recommended. The position involves the following:
- Creating, maintaining and editing design models and drawings for bridge and transportation related projects utilizing Bentley MicroStation software.
- Working alongside engineers to develop 2D & 3D CAD models and drawings from engineering calculations, notes, sketches, and data.
- Ability to develop clear, detailed, and organized plans utilizing established drafting standards.
- Basic understanding of terminology and other concepts related to engineering and general construction practices.
- Detail oriented with good technical and math skills.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal (English).
- Positive attitude and self-motivated with the ability to work as part of a team.
- Familiarity and experience with PennDOT standards is a plus.
SENIOR HIGHWAY ENGINEER/PROJECT MANAGER McTish, Kunkel & Associates is seeking a Senior Highway Engineer/Project Manager to join our Allentown, PA office. The primary duties of this position are to serve in a technical leadership role for the engineering development of urban and rural highway/bridge projects. The team player we seek must have a BS or MS degree in Civil/Transportation Engineering, a PA PE license, and 10+ years of experience working on PennDOT, PA Turnpike Commission, or similar projects. Candidate must have proficiency in supervising, managing staff and an understanding of all aspects of highway design. Applicants must demonstrate the following:
- BS or MS degree in Civil Engineering from an accredited university.
- PA PE License; 10-years min. of progressive highway design experience.
- Familiarity and experience with PennDOT standards/publications and procedures.
- Experience in Stormwater Management and/or Traffic Engineering is a plus.
- Experience and knowledge in PennDOT web-based applications is a plus. (ECMS, ASTA, KEES, etc.).
- Proficiency in Bentley Power InRoads and Microsoft Office Suite products..
- Excellent interpersonal skills, team work, and communication skills, both written and verbal (English).
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently or as part of a team.
GENERAL EMPLOYMENT INQUIRY (All Locations)
McTish, Kunkel & Associates is a growing consulting engineering firm with offices in Montoursville, Allentown and Pittsburgh, PA. We are committed to community stewardship and the professional development of our staff. In order to continue our growth, we often make opportunistic hires when we identify highly skilled individuals that can supplement our team and share our company values. If no specific openings are listed that matches your skill set, please use this listing to submit your qualifications. We accept applications for the following fields/careers: CAD Technicians, Construction Inspectors and Managers, Civil Engineers, Highway and Bridge Engineers, Traffic Engineers, Environmental Scientists and Surveyors.