To apply for a construction inspection position, please read and follow the instructions below to continue. To apply for all other (non-construction inspection related) positions, please click the “Design” tab and follow the instructions to continue.
Please note: the following online form can take an estimated 15-20 minutes to complete. Once finished, you will be required to upload a personal resume, diplomas and certifications before submitting the form. You may wish to have those files scanned and ready to upload.
If you do not have the ability to scan and upload the requested documents, you may choose the option to mail copies of your resume, diplomas and certifications separately, however we must receive them within 7-10 days of receiving your application
. Applications will not be processed until they are fully completed with all the required attachments.
Our clients require that we present an inspector’s experience and qualifications in a specific manner and for that reason alone, we require the application to be filled out completely. We are also required to have clear copies of all degrees and certifications you may have. All certifications must
include your certification number and expiration date, if applicable.
If we receive your application fully completed, we will review your qualifications, and if your skills meet our needs, we will contact you.
If you prefer to print and complete the application and qualification form by hand and mail it to us with your attachments, please click here
I have read and agree to the instructions above.
Or you can send your resume to email@example.com.
By signing this application, I hereby certify that every statement I have made in this application and qualification record is true and complete to the best of my knowledge. I understand that I may be required to verify any and all information given on this application and authorize investigation of any statements contained in this application.
I understand that I will have to produce documentation verifying identity and employment eligibility in the U.S.
I understand that any false or incomplete answer may be grounds for not employing me or for dismissing me after I begin work.
I understand that this application is the property of the McTish, Kunkel & Associates and will not be returned.
This application must be dated and signed or it will not be accepted.
PENNDOT Districts and Other Contract Authorities You Are Willing to Work For
PENNDOT Districts and Other Contract Authorities You Are Have Experience In
Check Any of the Following That You Have Experience In
PennDOT Résumé remove
- Publications used (i.e. Pubs. 408, 213, 72M, 219, 655, 2, 19, etc.)
- Documentation performed (CDS Nextgen, ECMS Wave 5, PSA reports, FIDs, materials books, as-builts, project close-out, etc.)
- Materials testing performed/witnessed and documented (core/loose box, air and slump, concrete, bituminous, aggregate, etc.)
- Measurement and calculation of quantities for payment to contractor
- Type of materials (i.e. Bituminous, concrete, Class 1, HMA base, R-4 rock, 2A subbase, AET, AEP 6 inch drain, etc.)
- If bridge project, include type of bridge (i.e. 3-span p/s concrete spread box beam, single-span I-Beam, Ienticular, truss, etc.)
- Specific bridge project work items (i.e. deck parapets, barrier, membrane, abutments, piers, wings, etc.)
- Other inspection items - Curb-cut ramp to current ADA specifications, guiderail, line painting, MPT, Nuclear Gauge, demolition, etc.